Friday, January 8, 2010

Tension Headache Exercises Tension Headache?

Tension Headache? - tension headache exercises

July Jitsu I did and when he hurt me to UPS 40push I felt from the air and the pressure came on the back of my head as I was were out of breath or dizziness, which I don 'not all that pressure at school my head, so he went to 10 to 15 minutes and I kept fighting, and all these crazy things and still feel the headache, then I woke up the next day, Wen I was tired and my head I felt a little headache, so I went to bed a 1 hours and went and still not back all day, but today I mastubated I kind of breathing and the renewed threat of 10 minutes and I have 15 hours, which is not true that my breathing during exercise first time, which could in a year as the reason in the how much time should I check a doctor to expect my headache is not serious


is also the only person in the course of the year happened


even my teacher (instructor black belt)

1 comment:

mustlove... said...

This is definitely tension in the neck region. You must be careful about this. Find a doctor nerves because they are compressed may or something, and it is not good. At the very least see a chiropractor.

Post a Comment