Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Organic Sheets Why Are Organic Cotton Sheets So Rough? How Can I Get Them Softer?

Why are organic cotton sheets so rough? How can I get them softer? - organic sheets

I bought organic cotton sheets and ugh! They are raw and do not bite, soft at all. The same applies to napkings organic cotton, like sandpaper against my lips! : (I am very disappointed. I bought the jacket and knitted organic cotton towels are softer. But cotton fabric soooo unbearably rough skin and itching. Does anyone know why?

Also, you could tell me how to mitigate? I have heard of washing of the enzyme, but do not know what it is or how to do at home. Google was no help! : - /

Do you think if I buy digestive enzyme cellulase and limitation year (how? Eat) in the laundry, "" the crude, the cellulase digests fiber? I want one of my natural soap or simply cellulase?

PLEASE: Do not tell me that the fabric softener or dryer sheets, I have chemical allergies and can not all this activity and why I bought organic cotton sheets to help instead of 1, which claimed to be. Thank you.

1 comment:

CJlove said...

The organic cotton and untreated cotton is not a soft fabric material, usually soft cotton repeated washing, vinegar can be softened, even if a robust solution, soaked in about 2 hours before washing. I have never tried, and the enzyme solution, since I'm allergic to everything in the clothing and also fear that causes hives. Good luck.

Post a Comment