Thursday, January 7, 2010

High Top Shoe Model Diagram Running Shoe Advice For High Arches.?

Running shoe advice for high arches.? - high top shoe model diagram

In 1999, she began to wear shoes Nike Air Pegasus. Model '99. They worked for me and are pretty cheap, so that in school, I bought ten pairs. Well, I just went through the last pair. Literally thousands of miles later, I think I learned from the shape of the shoe. In the past 7 years or so all he will still work after he can not be used to run only for older couples with it every day on foot is.
Problem: I can not find a shoe that has breached the arc. Do I get a stabbing pain, right at the top of the bow about 2-3 miles in a covered almost the whole time.

I have a high arch, I think. Any tips? Has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution?

2 comments:

Sam said...

The Nike Air Pegasus is designed primarily for people with high arches. If you keep the pain in their arches, I agree with you that it is likely that the shoes. He seems a few pairs of shoes of others, including the Pegasus again tried, but just in case, here are a few other shoes high arched corridors, which can be of assistance include:

Asics Cumulus / Landreth
Brooks Radius
Mizuno Wave Rider
New Balance 881
Saucony Shadow / Trigon Ride

Try these shoes can be expensive, and we need to find a shoe store with a generous return. Road Runner Sports, I recommend that you re-used footwear to 60 days after you've purchased. It took two statements (by 5 miles per) found my perfect place.

One of my friends has a bow on, and it has also run a lot of pain in their arches. He threatened with his half-marathon training. He tried to Asics Cumulus, and has helped but not completely around. Only when he tried to models that use the pain disappeared. Those who do notis green) the Superfeet insoles (. The great thing about them is that if they do not work for you to return. Anyway, finished my friend, the marathon and half without any problems.

Unfortunately, only the feet to know exactly what is good for you, and you have to experiment. If unable to resolve these shoes and models the problem, you need to invest in more expensive alternatives, such as orthotics too.

Mike F. said...

I am also running a loyal Nike Pegasus and have a high arch. I noticed that I have some friction in the shoe over my bow, and slip, I just added Vaseline or body, to prevent blisters. He seems to have worked. I like the new Pegasus ... is easier (good) ... but wear out faster (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 400 miles ... not very good) ... but I'm still with them. Let me know if you find a shoe better. If you are trying to create a new pair, I want to go to the athletic shoe store (a few tips below). Good luck!

- Mike

Post a Comment