Sunday, January 17, 2010

China Hallmarks Best Item To Import From China To Resell To Gift Stores In USA?

Best item to import from China to resell to gift stores in USA? - china hallmarks

Hello to all with this issue (please read, because it has important information for the answer) Many thanks in advance:)

Looking for the best song about the most popular imports from China / Asia continue to sell the stores here in the U.S.. Currently I import sterling silver jewelry, and does it well. However, I am always my job, and I am looking for a different topic a bit smaller and lighter with a value that can be imported from Asia. (that is, of course jewelry, as I now). Currently, I sell to gift shops and is my most important market. So when I approach these souvenir shops, which can me or my sales person to show something other than jewelry to help me put options. The souvenir shops are "Hallmark" type of stores that sell only general gifts. I have no interest in the importation of greeting cards, as if the market is too narrow. All proposals which topics you would like to see in the shops, and it is easy, high value and the best gift shops are estimated.
Thank you! :):)

1 comment:

Astrid Nannerl said...

I think it's really cute cell phone charms would be good. Many people complained they do not find much in the United States.

Post a Comment