Saturday, January 16, 2010

Littlest Pet Shop Biggest Adventure Biggest Littlest Pet Shop No Longer Available In UK Does Toys R U S In The United States Ship To The UK?

Biggest littlest pet shop no longer available in UK does toys r u s in the united states ship to the UK? - littlest pet shop biggest adventure

My daughter wanted this toy for Christmas and promised I could not, that to her when he get back into the shops. He called the manufacturer Hasbro, which say it is set. It is still sold in the U.S. How can I request that sends and receives assistance here.Please to six happy years.

2 comments:

Rusty Nails said...

Have you checked eBay in the UK?

gungaroo said...

It seems that Toy R U.S. in stock. I'm sure that will be delivered in the UK (I assume that you pay more per ship than the price of toys).

It might be cheaper than the eBay.uk.com.

My 5-year-old daughter loves whole.

Good luck!

Post a Comment