Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Square Plant Pots Is It O.k To To Boil A Multivitamin And Then Pour The Water Into A Potted Plant??

Is it o.k to to boil a multivitamin and then pour the water into a potted plant?? - square plant pots

I have a place pot in my garden with different plants in it (I do not know the name) and I cooked regular multivitamin tablet, wait for cool water, then pour water into the pot, which is good, bad or indifferent Flowers ? I thought it was good (of course), but thought the second, it could because of poor nutrition that they need to be different, how we do it!


Health!

3 comments:

umbongo1... said...

10/10 for the imagination at least. Never heard of it. Why not just buy food for Economic lpant work much better. Im not sure if the vitamin will do much good, but I think there is not much damage, if any other cause.

LMAO that was soo funny

Pottytim... said...

This is probably the most expensive to fertilize your plants and is probably ineffective.

That is, I heard that the cut roses last longer if you have a crushed aspirin to the water.

rosie recipe said...

Please have a little.

But do not expect to record a mix of vitamins for human consumption for investment

Post a Comment