Thursday, February 18, 2010

Post-meningitis Symptoms Sore Joints Are All Of These Things Connected?

Are all of these things connected? - post-meningitis symptoms sore joints

Sooner than a month, I awoke in the middle of the night with severe headache and sudden high fever and chills. The fever was 40 degrees. The next morning we went to the doctor, who believes that viral meningitis, and said to the hospital. I went to the hospital, where the bile began vomiting and had seizures due to fever was very high. I threw a dozen times and placed in intensive care. They were sure that it viral meningitis, but not a lumbar puncture. I published was in the hospital for a week to know, without knowing what it was, was.
Approximately 6 weeks later I began to feel very, very tired and started with bone pain. Bone pain is very localized, and when this happens, I can determine where it (usually comes into my arms, legs and cheekbones) - Usually on the left side of the body. I'm only 14 years, and my mom canceled my appointment today the doctor because I thought I'd say all the symptoms of meningitis, post office, as he said two weeks ago. But two weeks ago, I had no bone pain?
What do you think could be the problem? I do not know what causes the symptoms!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like I said!

The doctor decides.

Mystery Diagnosis ever seen? Scary stuff. If you know in my heart, there is something not. Yes, I am sure that all the symptoms are connected.

E-mail and let me know what happened --

scarly31@yahoo.com

Post a Comment