Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ars No Fever How Did I Get Prostate Infection, Bacteria And HIV From A Hand Job ?

How did I get Prostate Infection, Bacteria and HIV from a Hand job ? - ars no fever

Hey guys, I'm sick, I'm stressed or something, and why the hell can I chronic fatigue, pain of the contractions of the muscles of the shoulder, collarbone, hands, change in vision, diarrhea They nausea, pain in the back shoulder.

Stomach problems, noise, loose stools, cramps.

These are all symptoms of ARS.

How the hell I was infected with HIV?

Q: What jobs are infected with HIV in the hands of a prostitute?

Q: If this is not HIV, even a bacterium, how to get through work hand in hand?

I can not believe what I'm freaking bad luck on this planet.

Think about it ...

Which of the prostate a hand infected WORK? I DO

Receiving chronic fever, diarrhea, Fati, Swollen lymph nodes Pain GUE, a straw? I DO

Everything you read on the HIV ..

HIV straw?

My doctor says I have to wait at least 3 months and tested before the lowest point of the various

PS I and diarrhea stool now working hand in hand.

How ???????

5 comments:

WiserAng... said...

Why pay a prostitute for a job opportunity in any way? Not his own hand good enough? You can not of HIV by working in the hand. That is totally ridiculous! Other bacteria ... maybe .... HIV-NO!

Braden r said...

******* Mate It beats me, unless the prostitutes had HIV and his hand was cut and bleeding, or just had a different job in the right hand in front of you. Otherwise I can not see anyway it could be.

gretch said...

Sicko

Tyree D said...

PARANOIA !!!!!

Level 6 Troll said...

Wait a minute ... You have just found a job in hand, and now think you are showing symptoms of HIV? You are a troll, or too immature to be there to get taken their waste.

Sounds like you have a stomach virus are very good, and also a woman, you paid for copying crank - two separate processes.

What do you know think you have a prostate infection?

Wow ... That's what is sex education ... was completely destroyed by common sense and unwaranted replaced by fear. Sad ...

Post a Comment